| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Portage La Prairie, Mb in July is warm at 19.8 °C (67.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.1 °C (79 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry. Just 76.9mm (3in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 15:16 long and the longest day is 16:16 long with an average length of 15:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Portage La Prairie, Mb July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Portage La Prairie, Mb, Canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Portage La Prairie, Mb:
- Yorkton, Sk, Canada - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) WNW
- Princeton, Bc, Canada - 333.3 kms (207.1 miles) WNW
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 183.9 kms (114.3 miles) NW
- Broadview, Sk, Canada - 311.6 kms (193.6 miles) WNW
- Brandon, Mb, Canada - 121.2 kms (75.3 miles) W
- Estevan, Sk, Canada - 347.8 kms (216.1 miles) W
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 341.6 kms (212.3 miles) ENE
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 220.5 kms (137 miles) NE
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada - 73.5 kms (45.7 miles) E
- Kenora, On, Canada - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) E
- Morden, Mb, Canada - 81.1 kms (50.4 miles) S
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 191.6 kms (119 miles) ESE
- Langdon, Nd, Usa - 101.8 kms (63.3 miles) S
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) SSE
- Ada, Mn, Usa - 335.6 kms (208.5 miles) SSE