| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Portage La Prairie, Mb in August is somewhat warm at 18.4 °C (65.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.8 °C (53.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 78.8mm (3.1in) of fluid falls during.
- The shortest day is 13:31 long and the longest day is 15:14 long with an average length of 14:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Portage La Prairie, Mb August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Portage La Prairie, Mb, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Portage La Prairie, Mb:
- Yorkton, Sk, Canada - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) WNW
- Princeton, Bc, Canada - 333.3 kms (207.1 miles) WNW
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 183.9 kms (114.3 miles) NW
- Broadview, Sk, Canada - 311.6 kms (193.6 miles) WNW
- Brandon, Mb, Canada - 121.2 kms (75.3 miles) W
- Estevan, Sk, Canada - 347.8 kms (216.1 miles) W
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 341.6 kms (212.3 miles) ENE
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 220.5 kms (137 miles) NE
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada - 73.5 kms (45.7 miles) E
- Kenora, On, Canada - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) E
- Morden, Mb, Canada - 81.1 kms (50.4 miles) S
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 191.6 kms (119 miles) ESE
- Langdon, Nd, Usa - 101.8 kms (63.3 miles) S
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) SSE
- Ada, Mn, Usa - 335.6 kms (208.5 miles) SSE